Want to be part of ATS-NZ?
Why Join ATS-NZ?
- To safeguard your business and your livelihood
- To directly influence policies that impact significantly on your business
- To help shape the future of our industry
- To improve standards of education and training of therapists, prescribers and funders
- To benefit from being a part of the ATS-NZ business network
- To receive generous member's discounts on space at the ATS-NZ industry event
Types of organisations who might belong;
- Equipment suppliers/manufacturers
- Repair/service agents
- Rental services
- Service providers e.g. Driving Miss Daisy
How do you join?
Simply complete the membership form and send to email@example.com
Your application will be reviewed by the ATS-NZ committee and if successful an invoice (payable in 7 days) will be forwarded to you for your company's membership fees. Note fees are payable quarterly and membership is for a minimum of 12 months.
What Does it Cost?
Tier 1 $1,500 per quarter
Companies with 21 or more employees in New Zealand
Tier 2 $900 per quarter
Companies with 11 – 20 employees in New Zealand
Tier 3 $450 per quarter
Companies with 4 – 10 employees in New Zealand
Tier 4 $150 per quarter
Companies with less than 4 employees in New Zealand