Why join ATSNZ?
- To safeguard your business and your livelihood
- To directly influence policies that impact significantly on your business
- To help shape the future of our industry
- To improve the standards of education and training of therapists, prescribers and funders
- To benefit from being a part of the ATSNZ business network
- To receive generous members discounts on space at the ATSNZ exhibitions
What does it cost?
Membership fees are structured so that all businesses can participate affordably as members of ATSNZ within simply defined membership categories. Membership fees are invoiced annually however if you wish to have your membership invoiced 6 monthly, then an additional $200.00 +GST administration fee will be added. Please advise in writing if this is an option you prefer.
$6000 per annum - Companies with 21 or more employees in NZ
$3600 per annum - Companies with 11-20 employees in NZ
$1800 per annum - Companies with 4-10 employees in NZ
$600 per annum - Companies with less than 4 employees in NZ
$2500 per annum - Global manufacturers with 5 or less people working in the Assistive Technology sector in New Zealand. (This membership category does not have voting rights).
Choose appropriate tier 1-4 for cost per annum - A person or company who does not wish to be or is not eligible to be a member but who has an interest in the purpose of the Society may apply to the committee for involvement in the Society as an Affiliate.
How to Join
Simply complete the membership form online or scan and send a copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org